Donate to ROSY
ROSY relies on donations to pay the salaries of the respite nurses who care for our families in Oxfordshire. To keep ticking over, we manage to raise £250,000 a year from a combination of:
- Annual events such as the ROSY Walk
- Invaluable personal, family and business donors sponsoring an individual nurse for a number of years
- Fundraisers, events or sponsored activities created by our amazing supporters and ambassadors
- Spontaneous donations
- Businesses and other organisations naming ROSY as their charity of the year and holding fundraising events throughout the year
- Applying for grants and to charitable trusts and foundations
- If you wish to send a donation by cheque to ROSY please make cheques payable to ROSY and send to: The Community Fund Raiser, Oxford Health Charity, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, Warneford Hospital, Warneford Lane, Oxford, OX3 7JX
Register for Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer, by registering for Gift Aid means that for every £1 you donate to ROSY we can claim an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue. You can register online by clicking here.
Respite for Oxfordshire's Sick Youngsters
ROSY is a Support Group operating as a part of the Oxford Health Charity - Registered charity no. 1057285.